Built to last, the BWM Pro100 combi wood chipper is made for both domestic and commercial users. With its powerful 13.5HP Briggs & Stratton over-head valve engine. It can chip branches up to 102mm maximum in diameter and complete your garden work in minutes.
The BWM Pro100 combi wood chipper has two output options (high and low).
“The high output” option is used for chipping branches, palm trees and other dry materials.
“The low output” function of the chipper allows materials with high content of moisture, such as vines, coconuts and sugarcane to be processed effortlessly.
- Ideal for acreage or commercial use
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 13.5HP OHV engine
- 2 in 1 function to allow chipping both dry and wet materials
- Equipped with carbon steel chipping knives
- Chips branches up to 102mm (4”)
- Solid handle bar for easy transport
- Optional heavy duty tow bar with 50mm coupler
- 2 years domestic chipper warranty
- 3 years engine warranty
|Chipping capacity||4” (102mm)|
|Chipping system||Rotor type|
|Blades||High carbon steel|
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 13.5hp OHV engine|
|Oil volume||1.1L (SAE30)|
|Start system||Recoil pull start|
|Frame||Heavy duty forged steel|
|Wheel||Tube, ball bearing, 16/6.5-8|
|Emergency switch||Foot switch|
|Warranty||2 years domestic chipper warranty|
|3 years engine warranty|
BWM PRO100 COMBI Chipper – Briggs & Stratton 13.5hp Engine
1. Please click this link
2.Phone us on 1300454585
3.Visit our stores.